London, North Row, 64 North Row, Mayfair, London W1J 5RL
Associate Consultants are an integral part of our Consulting services team and are responsible for organising and analysing our data sets to develop insights that can be transformed into client facing deliverables under the supervision of a Consultant/Manager. Working within a data and analytics-focused practice, our Associate Consultants need to be comfortable with large sets of data and ensure deliverables are always on time and meet the high standards expected by our clients.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team and be exposed to a wide range of projects and clients under the mentorship and guidance of our in-house industry leaders. You will have the opportunity to develop your role as we grow further with great long term career prospects and client exposure.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely within a multidisciplinary team and the project lead, ensuring a consistently high quality of research and reporting.
- Support all stages of platform/platform services project work for strategic and operational pricing, market access due diligence and price & revenue analytics.
- Support the creation of client-ready reports, presentations, and other client deliverables within the platform space.
- Conduct secondary research and work independently to assure correct and relevant information and analysis are provided.
- Manages data collection, processing, quality assurance and client delivery.
- Liaise with clients regarding data and technical queries and support services independently.
- Contributing to the preparation, execution and follow up of client training.
- Performing qualitative (scientific, clinical, commercial) and quantitative analyses
- Organise and analyse data sets to develop insights that can be transformed into client facing deliverables.
- Data and analytics-focused practice with large sets of data and ensure deliverables are always on time and meet the high standards expected by our clients.
Key Subject Matter / Technical Skills:
- Comfortable working with large volumes of technical pricing and market access data, performing analysis to generate insight and identifying anomalies.
- Able to manipulate data in Excel and produce engaging Word and PowerPoint documents
- Any other knowledge of biopharma pricing, reimbursement, and commercialisation a plus
- Must have around 1-year relevant experience in global market access consulting
- Excellent IT literacy e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and web-based applications
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- An excellent communicator, comfortable in verbal and written communications with all levels of the client organisation
- A proactive, self-started who can work independently and with a diverse team
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within defined timelines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with clients and colleagues.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills.
- A strong motivation to thrive in an international team environment
Share this job:
GPI is a price and market access insights company, providing innovative approaches to the biopharma industry. Headquartered London, GPI utilise analytical approaches to provide evidence-based decision support, helping clients to make better investment decisions.
As a people-centric organisation, we strive to create opportunities for the best people in the industry. Our cultural values are centred on our corporate values: authenticity, sustainability, quality matters and collaboration. Through our training and career programme LEAP we promote the ambitions of inspiring and talented individuals so that together we can make a difference to the life sciences industry.
As a business, we support our biopharma clients through:
- GPI pulse™: a powerful data analytics platform
- GPI consulting: bespoke engagements with a focus on strategic pricing, market access excellence, and commercial strategy
- GPI horizon: dynamic value assessment and price forecasting solution
Our mission is to lead the way forward to a future where data-driven strategies are the foundation for confident decision-making. We begin with our clients’ greatest challenges and harness the power of technology and our team of experts to offer holistic solutions.
If you are an ambitious individual, looking for the next step in your career and want to work in a collaborative and open environment, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org