Business Analyst/ Associate Business Analyst x13
Mumbai, 6th Floor, WeWork, Chincholi, Bandar Road, Mumbai 400064
GPI are looking for 13 business analysts and associate business analysts to join our rapidly growing team in Mumbai. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for technology-driven solutions within Market Access and Pricing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reports: Pricing & Reimbursement reports, this includes data pulling, standardization & calculations.
- Portal: Updating, pricing & reimbursement information on tool & maintaining it.
- Analytics: Performing various task of analysis using our database. Pricing analysis
- Calculations: COT (cost of treatment) calculation with help of extensive research.
- Research: Conducting market research on pharmaceutical products and providing entire analysis valuable information on High value drugs for cancer treatments and other major diseases.
Key Subject Matter / Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of MS excel, PowerPoint & MIS Reporting & Market Research, (Data Interpretation and Analysis)
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical domain knowledge is necessary.
- Good Oral & written communication skills.
- Market research background will be added advantage.
- B.Pharma / M.Pharma
- Familiar with Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven, problem-solver and a great team player.
- Communicates effectively with the development team.
- Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Continuous learner.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
Share this job:
As a people-centric organisation, we strive to create opportunities for the best people in the industry. Our cultural values are centred on our corporate values: authenticity, sustainability, quality matters and change is good. Through our training and career programme LEAP we promote the ambitions of inspiring and talented individuals so that together we can make a difference to the life sciences industry.
GPI is a market leader in analytics and innovative solutions for pharmaceutical pricing, market access and commercial strategy. Headquartered London, with offices in Cambridge and Mumbai, GPI support price decision-making throughout the lifecycle and help the industry achieve day-to-day operational improvement and market access excellence.
As a business, we support our biopharma clients through:
- GPI pulse™: a cloud-based business intelligence platform
- GPI consulting: bespoke engagements with a focus on strategic pricing, market access excellence, and commercial strategy
Our mission is to lead the way forward to a future where data-driven strategies are the foundation for confident decision-making. We begin with our clients’ greatest challenges and harness the power of technology and our team of experts to offer holistic solutions.
If you are an ambitious individual, looking for the next step in your career and want to work in a collaborative and open environment, please send across your CV to email@example.com