Client Solutions Consultant
London, North Row, 64 North Row, Mayfair, London W1J 5RL
GPI are on the lookout for a Client Solutions Consultant to join our lively Commercial Team in London. Reporting into the Pricing & Market Access Solutions/Product Manager, you will support on the development of customized solutions for our clients, focusing on the methodology and recourse that are tailored to their specific needs. You will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with strong domain and technical knowledge as well as commercial skills that can strengthen trust and demonstrate value to customers and prospects. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for technology-driven solutions within Market Access and Pricing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand the depth and breadth of GPI’s product offerings and services to find the best solution for clients/prospects.
- Cross-functional collaboration across multiple delivery teams to provide guidance that will ensure outputs are in line with client needs
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to design on-boarding and training materials to be used both internally and externally
- Collect product feedback from client-facing activity to share with the P&MA Solutions Manager to help inform product innovation priorities
- Carry out the assessment of data provided in initial client brief’s and making appropriate recommendations and decisions in line with client needs.
- Provide demos and training of GPI platforms , providing clear examples of use cases tailored to clients’ and prospects’ interests and communicating added value of GPI products
- Understand the global P&MA landscape and how GPI’s offering can help with the ramifications of shifts in the market
- Contribute to GPI thought leadership initiatives, including writing blogs, preparing abstracts and presentations/posters for conferences
- Support the creation of content used for marketing collateral and sales enablement materials, i.e Proposal Documents
- Display a high level of attention to detail to ensure up to date accurate data and documents are held on internal databases
- Develop good working relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues and other internal and external stakeholders
Key Subject Matter / Technical Skills:
- Experience supporting or interacting with pharmaceutical and biotech clients
- Knowledge in global pricing and market access within the life sciences industry
- Comfortable with complex data, analytical methods, ability to draw insights from research
- Ability to manage cross-functional workstreams and internal/external expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of healthcare systems, public health policies, and pharmaceutical drug pricing regulations
- Specialisation in health economics, pharmacoeconomics, or public health
- Experience in consulting, customer success, and/or sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Humanities, Business, or other relevant fields
- Masters or PhD in relevant field is strongly preferred (ie. public health, health economics)
- Minimum of 3-5 years working or studying within the relevant fields and/or market access is preferred
- Previous experience in client-facing roles is a plus
- Published thought leadership and public speaking experience is a plus
Share this job:
As a people-centric organisation, we strive to create opportunities for the best people in the industry. Our cultural values are centred on our corporate values: authenticity, sustainability, quality matters and change is good. Through our training and career programme LEAP we promote the ambitions of inspiring and talented individuals so that together we can make a difference to the life sciences industry.
GPI is a market leader in analytics and innovative solutions for pharmaceutical pricing, market access and commercial strategy. Headquartered London, with offices in Cambridge and Mumbai, GPI support price decision-making throughout the lifecycle and help the industry achieve day-to-day operational improvement and market access excellence.
As a business, we support our biopharma clients through:
- GPI pulse™: a cloud-based business intelligence platform
- GPI consulting: bespoke engagements with a focus on strategic pricing, market access excellence, and commercial strategy
Our mission is to lead the way forward to a future where data-driven strategies are the foundation for confident decision-making. We begin with our clients’ greatest challenges and harness the power of technology and our team of experts to offer holistic solutions.
If you are an ambitious individual, looking for the next step in your career and want to work in a collaborative and open environment, please send across your CV to email@example.com