London, North Row, 64 North Row, Mayfair, London W1J 5RL
We are seeking creative and self-motivated individuals for an opportunity to join our innovative and knowledgeable team at an exciting time of growth for GPI, to help drive forward development of our consulting services and cutting-edge data & analytics products.
The Consultant will be experienced in P&MA with an interest and aptitude healthcare industry . You will be comfortable managing client projects, identifying client needs, and implementing robust data and analytics driven solutions to address such client needs, leveraging the GPI pulse platform. The consultant will help lead & maintain training of the junior team managing their workload to meet client/team deliverables to timelines and delivered to a high standard of quality.
Specifically, within the consulting team, alongside the senior team the consultant is responsible for managing projects and team members in the design, development and delivery of client consulting projects, specifically project managing and leading research and analysis in a range of practice areas.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Project manage price and market access strategy projects (e.g. landscape assessments, access and pricing opportunity overview for first and subsequent asset launches, implications of access and pricing decisions), analogue and competitor research, value-based pricing engagements and HTA decision analysis
- Act as a primary point of contact with client in project delivery, and serving as main client interface for communications on project status, obtaining input and review/approval of materials
- Conduct secondary and primary, research using internal and external data sources
- Distil project results into actionable and relevant analyses within visually impactful PowerPoint presentations, to a high standard of quality. Lead on developing client deliverables with minimal senior team support
- Comfortable working with large data sets within excel, e.g. price data trend analyses
- Verbally present project updates and results to external clients and internal teams
- Develop and own analytical frameworks and data structures and monitor industry developments to ensure these remain current, and lead and/or support with the delivery of client-specific platform projects
- Support thought leadership initiatives including client training webinars, journal publications, congress presentations and white papers
- Demonstrate and actively promote an open and honest working environment to encourage close teamwork, foster knowledge transfer, and provide clear direction to all employees
- Ensure compliance with all relevant SOPs, policies and procedures
To be successful, you will have:
- Proven track record of leading client projects & being a trusted primary contact for projects
- Strong understanding of different healthcare settings and pricing and reimbursement of medicines in major EU markets, US and Japan
- Ability to apply the understanding of PMA knowledge in developing frameworks
- Excellent understanding of consultancy processes, best practice, quality standards and client expectations
- Experience in project managing consulting projects and delivering/developing client ready deliverables
- Experience in presenting client deliverables to the client
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences, business or related discipline
- Industry experience (pricing, forecasting, more general commercial strategy) or managed care/reimbursement policy consulting or related experience (strategy consulting to healthcare industry, market research) that supplements an advanced degree
- An understanding of pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of pricing and reimbursement content, issues, and methodologies
- Demonstrated excellence in clarity and completeness in oral, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills in client communications
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- An understanding of pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement systems in target geography
Share this job:
As a people-centric organisation, we strive to create opportunities for the best people in the industry. Our cultural values are centred on our corporate values: authenticity, sustainability, quality matters and change is good. Through our training and career programme LEAP we promote the ambitions of inspiring and talented individuals so that together we can make a difference to the life sciences industry.
GPI is a market leader in analytics and innovative solutions for pharmaceutical pricing, market access and commercial strategy. Headquartered London, with offices in Cambridge and Mumbai, GPI support price decision-making throughout the lifecycle and help the industry achieve day-to-day operational improvement and market access excellence.
As a business, we support our biopharma clients through:
- GPI pulse™: a cloud-based business intelligence platform
- GPI consulting: bespoke engagements with a focus on strategic pricing, market access excellence, and commercial strategy
Our mission is to lead the way forward to a future where data-driven strategies are the foundation for confident decision-making. We begin with our clients’ greatest challenges and harness the power of technology and our team of experts to offer holistic solutions.
If you are an ambitious individual, looking for the next step in your career and want to work in a collaborative and open environment, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org