Customer Success Manager
London, North Row, 64 North Row, Mayfair, London W1J 5RL
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Commercial Team in London. As the Customer Success Manager, you will help deliver the best customer experience to our clients, focusing on onboarding, pro-active value delivery, adoption growth and strategic planning.
Working closely with the Associate Director of Customer Success, you will focus on revenue retention, customer satisfaction and helping to identify opportunities for account expansion. This is a fantastic role for someone looking for their next step into a client focused role within an advanced Data and Software as a Service offering, specifically within the cutting edge Pharma Market Access & Pricing niche.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Orchestrate onboarding for new accounts
- Develop and manage client success plans in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Lead quarterly and yearly business reviews
- Manage client satisfaction scores
- Collaborate with commercial team on expansion, upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Organise end-user training and resources
- Manage bespoke client projects
- Lead contract renewals
- Report on key KPIs for the customer success team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience within Customer Success but we are also considering Business development, Consultancy or Account management backgrounds
- Experience managing Director level stakeholders relationships
- Contract renewals ranging from 50 – 500K annual revenue
- Managing a diverse range of accounts with varied priorities
- Comfortable collaborating with several departments to deliver client solutions
- Experience in the following niches desirable but not critical
- Market Access
- Feasibility and pricing in Pharmaceutical products
- Clinical trial development
- Experience working with products involving Data-Science, Data Analytics and/or Data management desirable but not critical
- Ability to put themselves in the shoes of the client, identify their problems and translate our services and products into solutions
- Natural at building strong relationships and gaining credibility as a trusted advisor
- An outstanding communicator, able to provide a single point of contact for your client on all matters regarding PMA, data, and technology related
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within defined timelines
- Collaboration skills, working together with several departments to achieve client objectives
- A strong motivation to thrive in a client-focused, international team environment
- Great presentation skills
Share this job:
As a people-centric organisation, we strive to create opportunities for the best people in the industry. Our cultural values are centred on our corporate values: authenticity, sustainability, quality matters and change is good. Through our training and career programme LEAP we promote the ambitions of inspiring and talented individuals so that together we can make a difference to the life sciences industry.
GPI is a market leader in analytics and innovative solutions for pharmaceutical pricing, market access and commercial strategy. Headquartered London, with offices in Cambridge and Mumbai, GPI support price decision-making throughout the lifecycle and help the industry achieve day-to-day operational improvement and market access excellence.
As a business, we support our biopharma clients through:
- GPI pulse™: a cloud-based business intelligence platform
- GPI consulting: bespoke engagements with a focus on strategic pricing, market access excellence, and commercial strategy
Our mission is to lead the way forward to a future where data-driven strategies are the foundation for confident decision-making. We begin with our clients’ greatest challenges and harness the power of technology and our team of experts to offer holistic solutions.
If you are an ambitious individual, looking for the next step in your career and want to work in a collaborative and open environment, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org