Director of Strategic Consulting – Price value and access strategy
London, North Row, 64 North Row, Mayfair, London W1J 5RL
This is an exciting opportunity to take a senior level role within a rapidly expanding Global Consultancy, where you will lead a growing team of experienced Market Access and Pricing Consultants across all levels, with an opportunity to branch out from pure market access into a wider commercialisation and launch strategy and technology, as well as providing strategic thought leadership into innovating pricing practices world-wide.
The Director, Pricing and Market Access has overall responsibility for the new pricing and access practice, which includes supporting both consultancy and technical solutions from a domain expertise perspective. Through analytical thinking, data driven approach with tailored insights, the Director will bring strategic pricing knowledge, and the guarantee that client projects are delivered to schedule, surpassing quality, and value expectations. The Director is also responsible for identifying and securing further revenue opportunities and providing expert guidance to the commercial, development and delivery teams.
The Director will be a confident and engaging leader, who is approachable and able to provide mentorship and guidance to junior members of the team and shape the practice and culture of the group. You will lead internal projects for team development and use your strong domain capabilities in global pricing & market access to drive the Consulting teams abilities. The Director will play a pivotal role in business development, leading proposal development and participating in client pitches.
In return, you will receive a generous reward package, as well as the opportunity to work in an innovative, growing business where innovation and new ideas are actively encouraged.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Line management of a growing Consulting team, nurturing new talent and developing a creative, and motivated culture.
- Developing those around you, so that as you move up the company, you develop tomorrow’s talent.
- Leading the development of our Market Access Strategy and how to evolve this to ensure continual future growth of the company and its assets.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and quality deliverables
- Working closely with our commercial team and the wider teams to identify and secure opportunities for growing profitable revenue.
- Leading Global Market Access and Pricing projects for key Clients
- Recruitment, development, and retention of a talented Consulting team
- Supporting thought leadership activities including conferences, white papers, blogs etc
Key Subject Matter / Technical Skills
- Experience in developing market access strategy with experience in International Pricing and Reimbursement and analog cases
- An understanding of payer landscapes and HTA for key countries
- Motivation to develop and sell project work, leveraging existing contacts and developing new ones.
- Extremely strong written and spoken English
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills, able to present information in compelling and creative ways.
Candidates should be comfortable with business development and be familiar with delivering high quality engagements. You will be willing to travel Globally when needed and have a can-do attitude, always looking for opportunities to drive forward through collaborating with the rest of the organisation and our partners.
You will be an established contributor in the sector, recognised by or clients around the world with extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical market access and pricing industry. In addition, you should have proven achievement in meeting financial sales targets – both new BD and repeat business from an existing network.
You will be a natural leader and be able to manage, motivate & lead from the front. You will have the ability to shape the culture and dynamics of the GPI for the future.
Share this job:
GPI is a price and market access insights company, providing innovative approaches to the biopharma industry. Headquartered London, GPI utilise analytical approaches to provide evidence-based decision support, helping clients to make better investment decisions.
As a people-centric organisation, we strive to create opportunities for the best people in the industry. Our cultural values are centred on our corporate values: authenticity, sustainability, quality matters and collaboration. Through our training and career programme LEAP we promote the ambitions of inspiring and talented individuals so that together we can make a difference to the life sciences industry.
As a business, we support our biopharma clients through:
- GPI pulse™: a powerful data analytics platform
- GPI consulting: bespoke engagements with a focus on strategic pricing, market access excellence, and commercial strategy
- GPI horizon: dynamic value assessment and price forecasting solution
Our mission is to lead the way forward to a future where data-driven strategies are the foundation for confident decision-making. We begin with our clients’ greatest challenges and harness the power of technology and our team of experts to offer holistic solutions.
If you are an ambitious individual, looking for the next step in your career and want to work in a collaborative and open environment, please send across your CV to email@example.com