Interested in joining an awesome, passionate team?
As a rapidly growing business, we are always looking for new talent and are passionate about developing high-performing teams by creating a space where everyone can work smarter than the industry standardView openings
We strive to recruit and retain creative and conscientious professionals, who can work independently, are authentic in nature and keen to make a positive contribution to our team.
Above anything, we are a people-centric organisation that strives to create opportunities for the best people in the industry. We cultivate an open, transparent and innovative culture with a focus on quality.
At GPI, we offer a competitive package including, but not limited to, company-wide profit sharing and flexible working arrangements with the ability of remote/home working.
Our cultural values are centered on promoting the ambitions of inspiring and talented individuals so that together we can make a difference to the life sciences industry.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to our expanding company, please contact us at Careers@globalpricing.com.
focused on the key competencies and skills for pricing, reimbursement and market access research and consulting
Through GPI LEAP we aim to create a clear vision for the most ambitious talent by inspiring individuals from diverse backgrounds to come together, grow and succeed in an innovative and dynamic team.
We are passionate about growing and developing a world-class, high-performing team of experts through our challenging programme.
In an ever-changing global landscape, GPI LEAP shapes careers by combining a unique of solid competency foundations and new skills together with drive and creativity.
The LEAP programme builds on competencies from all of GPI’s different business lines and the diverse skill set of our team to provide a well-rounded training ranging from technical data and analytic skills to project management and strategic consulting.
GPI offers the chance to work as part of an expanding passionate team and play an active role in a fast-paced working environment, leveraging new algorithm-driven and data analytics-led solutions.
New starters in consulting will get a clear roadmap from Consultant (entry level) to Manager and beyond.
We are seeking creative and self-motivated individuals for an opportunity to join our innovative and knowledgeable team at an exciting time of growth for GPI, to help drive forward development of our consulting services and cutting-edge data & analytics products.
We are on the lookout for Pricing and Market Access Consultants at all levels from Associate to Senior with a flair for extracting valuable insights from the large Global data sets we collect. For more information, please read the job descriptions below.
Associate Consultant Overview
Associate Consultants are an integral part of our Consulting services team and are responsible for organising and analysing our data sets to develop insights that can be transformed into client facing deliverables under the supervision of a Consultant/Manager. Working within a data and analytics-focused practice, our Associate Consultants need to be comfortable with large sets of data and ensure deliverables are always on time and meet the high standards expected by our Clients.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team and be exposed to a wide range of projects and clients under the mentorship and guidance of our in-house industry leaders. You will have the opportunity to develop your role as we grow further with great long term career prospects and client exposure.
Key Subject Matter / Technical Skills
Comfortable working with large volumes of technical pricing and market access data, performing analysis to generate insight and identifying anomalies
Able to manipulate data in Excel and produce engaging Word and PowerPoint documents
Any other knowledge of biopharma pricing, reimbursement, and commercialisation a plus
Consultant/Senior Consultant Overview
Join our team as an experienced P&MA consultant with a particular interest in data and able to lead on client projects. You will be working alongside the senior team to design, develop and deliver solutions to address client needs, as well as managing and leading research and analysis in a range of practice areas. The consultant will help support the junior team, across both platform and consulting divisions, managing their workload to meet client/team deliverables.
Key Subject Matter / Technical Skills
Proven track record of leading client projects & being a trusted primary contact for projects
Strong understanding of different healthcare settings and pricing and reimbursement of medicines in major EU markets, US and Japan
Ability to apply the understanding of PMA knowledge in developing frameworks
Excellent understanding of consultancy processes, best practice, quality standards and client expectations
Experience in project managing consulting projects and delivering/developing client ready deliverables
Experience in presenting client deliverables to the client
GPI is a market leader in business intelligence, analytics and innovative solutions for pharmaceutical pricing and market access. We support price decision-making through a combination of robust data-driven insights and bespoke analytical solutions, helping the life sciences industry achieve day-to-day operational improvement and market access excellence.
GPI is an equal opportunity employer. We foster a diverse and collaborative working environment and all employment decisions are driven purely on individual merit and business need.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. No agencies please.
GPI are on the lookout for an experienced Data Project Manager to join our busy, data centric team. You will be responsible for the delivery of specialised data analysis projects in response to direct requests from web platform clients and for coordinating internal projects relating to the maintenance and improvement of GPI web platforms. You will be researching new types of data, and project managing its incorporation into GPI’s data and processes. You will coordinate the activities of a team of consultants and analysts based in London and Mumbai in order to ensure that projects are delivered to schedule and meeting stringent quality standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Driving the timely completion of client projects, by means of coordinating consulting and analytical resources
- Maintaining client confidence through effective communication of project progress
- Ensuring that all client deliverables are of a high standard, including by way of performing QA on data files and written reports
- Coordinate internal web platform and data improvement projects, working with the engineering team
- Scheduling and overseeing the regular review of business rules, as well as liaising with the engineering team to ensure these are accurately implemented
- Enabling client success by supporting the production and delivery of training resources and documentation, working alongside sales and account management functions
- Collating and communicating client feedback to support our continual improvement efforts (both for web platforms and more generally).
Key Subject Matter / Technical Skills
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- A proven ability to manage multiple client projects and deal with ad hoc requests, prioritising their own work and the work of others accordingly
- Good commercial awareness to include understanding of sales and marketing tactics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Adept at manipulating data in Excel and presenting complex data sets in easily understood, compelling formats
- Familiarity with Agile principles and/or experience collaborating with Agile development teams
- Comfortable with Alteryx and, Sisense or other data analytics tools desirable
- An excellent communicator, comfortable in verbal and written communications with all levels of the client organisation
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within defined timelines
- Proven analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with internal and external contacts
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills.
- A keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
- A strong motivation to thrive in an international team environment
We concentrate our time and efforts on ensuring the highest possible standard in everything we do. A greater investment on our part, but the positive results and customer satisfaction are worth it!
Our practices and solutions are balanced and ethical, we strive to build a legacy of trust and commitment for the team, industry and patients.
Everyone deserves transparency and authenticity – the pillars of every interaction we have with our colleagues, clients, and partners.
We ensure our offerings have a positive impact on your organization and society. For us, success is measured by collaborative experiences that transform lives for the better.
GPI are highly committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
If have any questions about working at GPI, you may contact us at