Interested in joining an awesome, passionate team?
As a rapidly growing business, we are always looking for new talent and are passionate about developing high-performing teams by creating a space where everyone can work smarter than the industry standardView openings
We strive to recruit and retain creative and conscientious professionals, who can work independently, are authentic in nature and keen to make a positive contribution to our team.
Above anything, we are a people-centric organisation that strives to create opportunities for the best people in the industry. We cultivate an open, transparent and innovative culture with a focus on quality.
At GPI, we offer a competitive package including, but not limited to, company-wide profit sharing and flexible working arrangements with the ability of remote/home working.
Our cultural values are centered on promoting the ambitions of inspiring and talented individuals so that together we can make a difference to the life sciences industry.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to our expanding company, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
focused on the key competencies and skills for pricing, reimbursement and market access research and consulting
Through GPI LEAP we aim to create a clear vision for the most ambitious talent by inspiring individuals from diverse backgrounds to come together, grow and succeed in an innovative and dynamic team.
We are passionate about growing and developing a world-class, high-performing team of experts through our challenging programme.
In an ever-changing global landscape, GPI LEAP shapes careers by combining a unique of solid competency foundations and new skills together with drive and creativity.
The LEAP programme builds on competencies from all of GPI’s different business lines and the diverse skill set of our team to provide a well-rounded training ranging from technical data and analytic skills to project management and strategic consulting.
GPI offers the chance to work as part of an expanding passionate team and play an active role in a fast-paced working environment, leveraging new algorithm-driven and data analytics-led solutions.
New starters in consulting will get a clear roadmap from Consultant (entry level) to Manager and beyond.
Due to our continued success, GPI are looking to recruit our new Operations Manager.
This is a senior administrative role where you would be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the company across all its offices, managing supplier relationships, financial processes and regulatory compliance. Acting as the ‘enabler’ within this pivotal role in the organisation; you’ll be on hand to ensure that everyone has the tools and support required to perform their roles and will be responsible for the long term well-being of all employees in line with the company values.
An example of the responsibilities included in this role is as follows:
- Employee Engagement: You’ll be a champion for employee well-being; running an employee engagement program, including annual survey, social events, rewards and recognition and flagship “One GPI” project
- Procurement: You’ll take ownership of all supplier relationships including outsourced HR, Finance, Office, Legal and IT, ensuring that GPI receives value for money and that suppliers deliver on their SLAs. This includes managing software licenses, ensuring efficient usage and value for money
- Governance and Compliance: You’ll ensuring that GPI is compliant in its regulatory requirements including HMRC, Data Protection / GDPR, Cyber Security, Insurance and Employment Legislation; managing the company risk register, ensuring that risks are identified and mitigated accordingly
- Recruitment: You’ll oversee the recruitment process, assisting in first round interviews and helping to ensure that positions are filled in line with business requirements.
- Induction: You’ll ensure that our induction program provides each new starter with the necessary tools, knowledge and support and experiences a smooth and successful transition into GPI
- Performance Management: You’ll ensure that the GPI employee performance management program enables each of the diverse team members to develop the skills required to progress their own careers as well as contribute to and be rewarded by the success of GPI
- Employee/HR Admin: You’ll handle the smooth running of payroll, pensions and time recording process
- Finance: You’ll be there to ensure all client invoices are generated in a timely and accurate fashion and that payment is received in line with client terms. This includes monitoring cashflow and optimising use of multi-currency bank accounts, as well as assisting in the creation of budgets and business plans
- Line Management: You’ll take responsibility for the management, development and duties of the Office Administrator who will provide administrative support for all of the above activities
- General administration: You’ll take responsibility for the Company diary, ensuring that key dates for internal process (e.g. Board meetings, financial activity, external reporting etc) are adequately tracked and met, as well as creating the quarterly board pack and minuting board meetings
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in the use and administration of MS Office 365; able to manipulate Excel spreadsheets (including formulae, look-ups and pivot tables) and format Word documents and PowerPoint slides to create engaging content. You’ll be familiar with working with client and supplier contracts and will be aware of the legal implications involved in this, including data protection and employment legislation. You’ll also be financially astute with experience of setting and managing budgets, cash flow and accruing P&L accordingly.
We’re on the lookout for someone who is coming with experience of working within a similar position, ideally within a consulting environment. As Operations Manager, you will have access to key financial, personal and sensitive information and so discretion, confidentiality and trustworthiness are all essential qualities we’ll be looking out for in someone.
You’ll be exceptionally well organised and comfortable working in a largely paper-free environment with immaculate attention to detail at all times. You’ll be someone who naturally always looks out for opportunities to help other people to achieve their own goals aspirations and promote a diverse, collaborative and engaging environment and will have a genuine willingness to serve – you’ll take pride in how well everyone else is able to perform their duties across the organisation and will always be willing to go the extra mile for your team.
If this sounds like a match for your experience, personality and is in line where you want to take YOUR career then email us your CV to Careers@globalpricing.com
The Senior Software Engineer is a key member of our in-house development team. This team is responsible for the development and maintenance of systems including our web platforms and our internal automation and data processing systems.
The Senior Software Engineer is also responsible for assisting with the resolution of client queries, mentoring the more junior members of the team, and helping to refine the team’s processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implementing features and resolving bugs as per the sprint plan
- Researching potential solutions and estimating future work
- Using techniques such as unit testing to ensure code correctness
- Participating in code review, to help raise levels of code quality across the team
- Collaborating closely with the QA team to facilitate efficient and effective testing
- Contributing to sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand–ups
- Following, supporting and enhancing the team code standards and development strategy
- Assisting in customer support queries when escalated by the client facing teams
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team
- Staying abreast of new tools and techniques and applying them appropriately
Key Subject Matter / Technical Skills
- Experience delivering high quality software in an agile environment
- Strong C# and .Net (Framework or Core) development skills
- Understanding of architecting software for the cloud (e.g. microservices)
- Able to perform architectural and design duties to build scalable, data heavy applications
- Appreciation of available cloud services (Azure preferred)
- Experience working with databases (NoSQL a bonus, MongoDB ideal)
- Appreciation of the value of unit tests and code review
- Some exposure to working with CI/CD pipelines (we use Azure DevOps)
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- A passion for developing code “the right way” according to sound development principles
- Commitment to sharing knowledge with others in the team and helping with colleague’s professional development
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team across multiple locations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within defined timelines
- A keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
- A strong motivation to thrive in a client-focused, international team environment
For more information or to apply for this position please contact email@example.com
Global Pricing Innovations is looking for a US Head of Commercial Strategy to drive our business development activities to the next level and help us achieve our strategic goal as the leading provider of pharmaceutical pricing and market access data and consultancy.
Reporting to the CEO you lead marketing, prospecting and lead generation, securing sales, account management and have oversight of customer project delivery. You will also represent GPI at conferences both as a delegate and speaker and perform general company PR.
In return, you will receive a generous reward package including sales commission and company equity, as well as the opportunity to work in an innovative, growing business where innovation and new ideas are actively encouraged.
The Commercial Lead spearheads the business development team’s activities, including digital and physical marketing, prospecting and lead generation, securing sales, account management and oversight of customer project delivery. They will also represent GPI at conferences both as a delegate and speaker and perform general company PR.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Leading the team of business development managers in identifying and securing new clients for our consulting services and GPI Pulse platform, generating profitable revenue opportunities aligned to the GPI strategic direction.
- Account management of existing client base, ensuring that project delivery meets or exceeds client expectations and that the full potential of accounts is realised; creating strategic partnerships with new and existing clients as applicable.
- Working with our existing partners and the wider teams to identify and exploit opportunities for growing profitable revenue.
- Responsible for marketing our products and services through digital and print channels as well as identifying and driving our presence at appropriate trade events.
- Collaborating with research institutes and building partnerships with sector thought leaders, promoting our own contribution to the industry and resulting in the establishing GPI as the go-to brand for pricing, HTA and market access data and insight.
- Line management of a growing business development team, nurturing new talent and developing a creative, motivated and effective team.
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical market access, pricing and remuneration industry and the value that up to date information can provide to all sector participants
- Knowledge of the role and variations of regulation in market access
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills, able to present information in compelling and creative ways
- Willing to travel Globally to identify and secure sales
- A can-do attitude, always looking for opportunities to drive forward through collaborating with the rest of the organisation and our partners
- A confident public speaker able to engage audiences at all levels of the organisation.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GPI are on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Executive to come and join our team based in London. Reporting to the Director of Web Platforms, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for promoting GPI’s brand, values, products and services through digital media, hard copy and event collateral.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
As our Marketing Executive your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and establish GPI’s branding as the de facto standard for the creation of all externally facing content, including sales and marketing collateral, project documentation and product development
- Promote our expertise, products and services through our website and social media platforms and identify and secure appropriate conference / trade show opportunities
- Establish GPI as an employer of choice and work with internal recruiters to increase our reach when attracting new talent
- Work with the leadership and product development teams to create engaging value propositions for potential clients, drawing on our track record, thought leadership and external market influences
- Oversee our social media strategy, managing all website content and SEO and driving our presence and campaigns on online platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Glassdoor
- Monitor KPIs around our online engagement, lead generation and conversion rates and identify and implement appropriate measures to improve our performance metrics
- Drive outward facing company campaigns, conference presence and webinars
- Work with subject matter experts within the company to create marketing content for social media and white papers
This is new role within an expanding company with no current dedicated marketing function and so we are looking for a someone who can drive and shape our activity with a fresh, dynamic approach:
- Experience with a variety of tools and technologies to promote our online presence including Google Analytics, pay–per–click, Google Ads and SEO. Able to identify the appropriate channel to reach our target audience and monitor the performance of campaigns
- WordPress: able to create dynamic pages from templates and identify and configure appropriate add-ons for content management and interaction with other platforms
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with proven ability to create engaging copy from discussions with internal subject matter experts and web research
- Strong project management ability, good at working to deadline
- A self-motivator, able to identify and implement improvements and influence others to join them
- Creative and flexible approach
- Web Design or Graphic design skills are desirable.
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com
We concentrate our time and efforts on ensuring the highest possible standard in everything we do. A greater investment on our part, but the positive results and customer satisfaction are worth it!
Our practices and solutions are balanced and ethical, we strive to build a legacy of trust and commitment for the team, industry and patients.
Everyone deserves transparency and authenticity – the pillars of every interaction we have with our colleagues, clients, and partners.
We ensure our offerings have a positive impact on your organization and society. For us, success is measured by collaborative experiences that transform lives for the better.
GPI are highly committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
If have any questions about working at GPI, you may contact us at