A global pharmaceutical company is seeking a holistic global price management solution to manage their internal prices as well as competitor price monitoring. Instead of using multiple platforms, the company wants to view and manage this information all in one place.
In addition, the company seeks support in tracking IRP rules globally to simulate impact for their products as needed.
Model N provided their Global Price Management (GPM) software within which global price data for all products will be stored and managed.
This offers the client:
- IRP Simulation
- Price and sales forecasting
- Price controls
- Global launch excellence
- Price and reimbursement data
- Indication-level cost of treatment
- Global IRP rules matrix
- Have visibility into internal prices and competitor price trends in one platform
- Effectively track and respond to price change requests
- Proactively drive pricing policies by monitoring IRP impact with consistently updated IRP rules
- Effectively compare competitors’ cost of treatment down to the indication-level
- Create realistic launch sequences with accurate price data, volume forecasts, and optimization algorithms
- Internal to external price validation with a view to compare internal and publicly listed prices
Author: Rachel Jao – Head of Commercial Strategy | GPI
Model N and GPI Partnership
Model N and Global Price Innovations partnership delivers scalable technology and services that enable data-powered insights, achieving measurable impact on global customer pricing and market access decision-making.
The collaboration between Model N and Global Pricing Innovations combines the Model N Revenue Cloud for Life Sciences with Global Price Innovations’ data and consulting services, delivering value in the form of global pricing strategies that provide measurable revenue benefits for companies across life sciences.
Customers will leverage Model N’s industry-leading capabilities in global price management and international reference pricing, combined with Global Pricing Innovations’ pricing data and analytics.
Share this case study: