Introducing GPI pulse™ 2.0…
GPI pulse™ is a dynamic value, price, and access analytics platform, utilising powerful algorithms to combine multiple data streams in a way that will give you unique insight into the full market access journey.
GPI pulse™ 2.0 offers a more intuitive, seamless experience with two powerful modules in one analytics platform. Pulse™ 2.0 is meticulously engineered to deliver robust pricing and market access insights with enhance algorithms to:
- Identify the most relevant analogs for your assets
- Analyse historical pricing and market access journeys
- Monitor competitive landscapes with real-time data
- Understand key decisions drivers for commercial access
- Evaluate price and access potential for quick go/no-go decisions
- Reduce time spent on data gathering and analysis with built-in algorithms
- Opportunity assessment on-demand – insights within 10 days
Data Sources & Collection
- Our data is gathered from hundreds of underlying public and private sources globally.
- Automatic collection of newly published information ensures the most up-to-date price and market access data.
- The disparate sources of data are then standardised to ensure analysis-ready data with seamless comparability across markets.
Integrated Data Offering
- Treatment costs: average cost to treat a patient per day/month/annum down to pack level price
- Price and Reimbursement: list and visible net pricing data with payer compensation and restrictions, at pack level across 90+ markets. Historical data across all markets, with an average of 5 years.
- HTA: decisions and drivers across 25 countries
- Regulatory: official labels, regulatory information, launch dates
- Policy and IRP: legislative updates impacting P&R
GPI pulse™ supports the full spectrum of biopharma clients, from top tier pharma to clinical stage biotech. The analytics tools within GPI pulse™ are built specifically with pricing, market access, and commercial strategy teams in mind.
Benefits of the GPI approach
- Support clinical development and commercialisation strategic planning with evidence-based insights
- Reduce costs and get quicker answers by limiting primary research and ad boards
- Rapidly assess assets and weed out products with low probability of commercial success
- Support your internal and external conversations with presentation-ready visuals backed by data
- Actively monitor competitive landscape, allowing you to refine assumptions and adapt quickly as situations change
- Direct access to GPI’s pricing and market access experts to support your success