Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://globalpricing.com/
GPI is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified with when using this website, mobile and other applications owned and operated by GPI, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GPI may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and we therefore, recommend you should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any potential changes. This policy is effective from 14th May 2021.
Personal Data Collection
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- education history, relevant training and professional experience
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- payment details such as bank account for reimbursement purposes
This information may be provided over the phone, email, or by completing online forms on GPI’s website or via a comment or contribution to our website or any of its associated online digital platforms.
We collect information directly from you through publicly available sources including social media platforms such as LinkedIn; or from third parties including search engines and business information suppliers.
We hold relevant personal information as long as necessary in order to provide you with a suitable service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services including data analysis, research and surveys
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new service offerings or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
Third party and International data transfers
Global Pricing Innovations operates globally with partners, data suppliers, offices and vendors in several countries. Personal data may be shared for relevant business purposes within or outside the European Union.
GPI have put appropriate safeguards in place to protect personal data where it is shared outside the European Union.
Links to other websites
Data Access and Complaints
If you would like to make a request to access or amend your personal data, then please contact Adam Brogden at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or complaints, please write to us using the Contact form in the Contact page.
To know your individual rights under the GDPR, click here